Thursday, June 23, 2011

Winter is here!!!!!

Yeah finally we can say winter is here!!! The sun has left the place to the clouds, the rain and the freezing wind...

Here is what I'm wearing today. I'm wearing a purple large shirt with long sleeves with a black belt and all this on black leggings. As my feet are cold, I wore a pair of black flat ballerina shoes. Instead of wearing leggings I could have wore a pair of black tights. Sometimes when it is not that cold, I would wear this look without the leggings/tights as the shirt looks like a dress.

Here is my look:



Here is my look without the black belt. You will see why I always like to wear a belt on something that's large on me. It gives it more form and structure, and it is more stylish :P I really do like large shirt but on me, I look fat >.< So I always wear a belt on it :) Wearing it with a belt compared to wear a shirt that is fits you well, doesn't show your imperfections (I mean if you have a small belly, in a large shirt even worn with a belt, your small belly can't be noticed :P )




What I like to say is : I'm my own kind of beautiful :)

I may not be perfect, sexy, or be like a model, but I am beautiful as I feel beautiful!! Everyone is beautiful by nature. You just need to love yourself like you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment