Monday, June 27, 2011

Movie Night Out



This is my look of this night, went out to watch some movies at a friend's place. We watched Rio which was super funny and the music was really good. Ireally appreciated watching this movie. We also watched Sucker Punch, but i found the movie really hard to understand. What I liked was the action part though.



So back to my look, I wore a long sleeve tshirt with a black belt (yeah again my eternal black belt) on a black leggings. Also I accesorise my look with a long monkey necklace, pink flower earings and my two favorite rings, one in the shape of an 'S' and the other one has a black diamond on it. I also wear my 'creme' flats.





If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, so stand up and voice out your opinion, your taste, your views!! I may not be the most prettiest, sexiest and stylish girl in the world, but I share out what I think, what I see and what I like!! I may not be perfect, but who is perfect anyway, everyone one has his own flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment