Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today's Nail Art - Floral

Today I wanted a red french manicure. I found it too plain so I decided to add some little flowers on it.





It is very easy to do. First you apply a coat of plain manicure. Then you do a french manicure (in my case I decided to do it red instead of white). Then you do some some flowers. Place it where you want. For my thumb and my little finger I have done 3 flowers, and on my other nails I only did 1 flower in the corner.



I made the flowers with a the head of a pin which you can find in a men's shirt. It is flat and round so good to do some small circles which makes the petals of the flowers =)





Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into. ~Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858

No comments:

Post a Comment