Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today's Nail Art - Red Stargazer Lily



Today's nail art is a red stargazer lily drawn on an diagonal french manicure!!

The materials used(see the picture below) are:

-black nail art polish

-cover coat nail polish

-red nail are polish

-peach nail polish

-white nail art polish

-toothpicks

-pins

-tissues

-rinestones




Here are the steps(see picture above) for my today's nail art.

Step1 - Do a diagonal french manicure

Step2 - Do the red petals of the flower (and here I tried to do the red stargazer lily)

Step3 - Then I put a dot(using the head of the pin to do the dots) on each petal near the center of the flower.

Step4 - Then with a toothpick I dran a line from the end of each petals to the middle of the flower. It will give the nail art like a 3D effect.

Step5 - Then with my black nail are polish i draw to curved lines on the 2 petals which are on the line of the french manicure.

Step6 - Then with I draw 3 and 4 dots(using again the head of the pin) near the other 2 petals.

Step7 - Then you can put a rinestone in the middle of the flower. It will enhance the 3D effect. In the pictures I didn't put a rinestone as I did the nail art for a dinner party I have on saturday and I like to put the rinstone at the last minute =)

FYI I will put a yellow rinestone on my nail art.





The floral celebrity, stargazer lilies are young, bold, beautiful, and dramatic. The meaning of these fragrant flowers can be one of wealth and prosperity, but their white variety can dress down to genuinely express purity and sympathy.



~<3 L’amour est la seule passion qui ne souffre ni passé ni avenir – Honoré de Balsac <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment