Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today's Nail Art - Roseus (Pink)

As I said I really love the color RED!!! But today I have done a pink nail art. It is very simple and is inspired by the video 'Red & White French Manicure Flower Nail Art Design Tutorial' by 'Love4Nails' on youtube. I have replaced the RED color by PINK and I have done it in my own style.





So firstly I have done a simple french manicure. Then I have applied a pink nail polish on the corner of my french manicure. Next I have underline the pink nail polish by a fine black nail polish. Then I have underlined my french manicure with some small balck dots. And that's it, that's the design I have made on my nails except on my thumb.



For my thumb, I wanted a small flower as pink in french is rose, and rose is a flower. I started to create the petals with the pink nail polish. I added some white nail polish on the pink nail polish when it was still wet, and I did some little strikes to merge it a bit. Then I painted my middle flower with white nail polish. Then I have outlined my flower with black nail polish. then I created some little curls coming from the flower. Then instead of putting some small dots to outline my french manicure, I put some small dots to outline the pink nail polish I had made on the corner of the french manicure. And that's it. A really simple nail art =)





Remember, Pink is the sweet side of red. Both red and pink denote love but while red is hot passion, pink is romantic and charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment