Sunday, June 9, 2013

Relaxing Sunday!! ^.^


What a great way to end the weekend than to relax at an hotel.. As another gift to my parents for their silver wedding, my sister & I offered them a 2 nights stay at VerandaPointe aux Biches, a 3* Hotel located a few kilometres from Grand Bay in Mauritius.

So they checked-in the resort on Friday and Sunday was their last day there. My sister & I joined them at the hotel on Sunday morning and we spent the day there relaxing before everyone head back home.

It was such a nice day even though in the afternoon the weather started to be cloudy and then later rainy (Winter weather sucks).. Anyway the most important thing is I got time to rest and relax and get ready for the week ahead!!

Regarding the hotel, I really like its Barefoot concept. You really feel like you are in holidays (even though it wasn’t really my case, but yet…). The seven colours wellness spa is just fantastic!! You just really feel relieved from any tension you had and feel like floating on a cloud..

The staffs were really friendly and helpful. Also had the opportunity to finally meet in person Veer, the front office manager of the hotel. I have been in contact with him a lot of times when I was still wedding coordinator for Connections. It was really nice to finally put a face on a voice.

My parents really enjoyed their stay and I must agree spending only a day there makes me want to go spend a weekend there myself.


Here are some shots taken yesterday J

Near the Pool

Sandy(me) at Sandy Lane

My sister taking a picture of me

My sister & I Jumping :)
Me admiring the beautiful view on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment