Saturday, July 23, 2011

Today's Nail Art - Diagonal Red

This week was quite a busy week for me.. Sine thursday 14July I started my internship for my last module before graduating.. been kind of busy with work, learning the job and dealing with new responsibilities.. Finally the weekend is here and I take some time to create a very simple nailart.



This nail art is one of the 1st one I made. It is very simple and it really don't need any explanation as when you see the picture you will already know how I did it. Anyways here are my steps :)

Step 1 - Do a diagonal red manicure which takes half of your nail.
Step 2 - Outline the middle with a black line.
Step 3 - Then do 3 horizontal lines on the red manicures and overlap them with 2 vertical lines

And that's it :) Easy & Simple <3







Red is my Passion!!

Red is my Obsession!!

That's why most of my nail arts there need to be a red touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment