Saturday, July 23, 2011

PR Internship!!!!

Last year, during my big holidays I got 2 months internship in a 5star hotel - Maritim Hotel. It was a great experience. I was a guest services trainee and I rapidly learned the job. I really liked it, specially dealing with the guests =)



This year my final module before I graduate requires an internship in the PR field. On Thursday 14 July, I got my internship and started to work. This time my internship is in a Publicity agency called Pub Xtreme / Xtreme Pub / Xtreme Advertising. I already worked 7 days there and I really like it. People there are very welcoming and kind. Even though for now I don't get a lot of work to do, I know that as time goes by and that I have acquire enough knowledge about the work over there, the workload will be more and more.



I may be a university student with not so many job experiences but I am willing to learn more and more and to show what I am capable of!!! So wish me luck!!! And hopefully my internship will go well and that I will pass my module to be finally a GRADUATE =DD



No comments:

Post a Comment