Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 1 =>> Heading to Phuket via KL


Finally the time has come!! My holidays are at last starting as from now!! After a day at work full of stress, I am just extremely happy to head to the airport and join my friends for our 10 days trip in Phuket & Kuala Lumpur!!!

Since university, my friends and I have always said that we should go on a trip together. It’s been 1year and a half that we have graduated and we have all made 1 year in our respective work of place (so finally eligible for local leaves).

My friends like to party and what more appropriate for a first destination together than Phuket J We have then decided to include Kuala Lumpur in our trip for shopping (yeah we are all shopping addict)!!

To help us decide where exactly to go in Phuket and what activities are a MUST to do, we've done a lot of research on the net. Patong is THE PLACE to be if you like to party and we’ve found useful information on the blog Phuket101 (http://www.phuket101.net/). It really helped us and gave us an idea of what is waiting for us!!

So here we go now, heading to the airport and catch our flight to KL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment